Chronicles of A Down Low Brotha

Caught Between Two Worlds

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Random Thoughts....

Thought 1 - I'll be glad when this christmas charade is over.... why is it that everytime a holiday comes around we are supposed to act like Dick and Jane, all on one accord and shit, and ignore the fact that we basically tolerated, cussed out, and fought each other the last 11 months of the year.

Thought 2 - How come every time December come around...we need to start making damn new years' resolutions about how we going to fix shit and stop hurting one another!?  my thought is you shut the hell up, leave me the hell alone!  and stop living life like its golden!  cause its really bronze......

Thought 3 - How is it that what you really want always seems so far away?  How is it that what you want never really wants you the way you want it??  How can you stop wanting something you know you really want but doesn't want you in the same manner you want it?

Thought 4 - How is it that what really wants you, you can't possibly want it the way it needs to be wanted because you're to focused on what really doesn't want you?

Thought 5 - Why is James so enamored with me?  Now he wants to buy me things and meet ALL of my needs.....  Doesn't he realize that i'm married right now?

Thought 6 - Why am I considering buying that mercedes? lol..aren't we in a recession?

Thought 7 - Why is it that when you make up your mind to focus, distractions come and demand your attention?

Thought 8 -  Where the FUCK is Markham??  disappeared on me.....i know how to take hints....

lol completely random i know...just in a weird place right now, drained physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially.....  What are some of your random thoughts??

3 comments:

  1. Random thoughts:

    1) The holidays are naturally stressful. Thankfully they're also short-lived. Power your way through it and remember they won't come around again for another year.
    2) You need dick bad!!!! A vigorous fuck (or two, or three) will relieve your stress in a way that neither prayer nor weed can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My random thoughts:

    1.How much longer will it be until I find my
    next job? Will it be something that I’m
    passionate about? Approaching month 7 of
    unemployment and it’s a bitch.

    2.I love my family and I’m very appreciative of them.
    However, I miss being in my own damn place. I need
    some dick and some ass.

    3.Will 2011 be a better year than 2010? What can I do
    now to ensure that it is?

    4.How come most guys who express an interest in me I’m
    not interested in them? In addition, why don’t I
    have the courage to approach guys that I find
    attractive and I’m interested in getting to know?
    How can I be sure that they’re down? Hmmmmm…….

    5.Why do I feel like I’m settling if I “hookup” when
    I know I desire a connection within a committed
    relationship? May have watched one to many of those
    damn romantic comedies.

    6.Why is it when you finally met a guy who “appears”
    to have everything you’ve been praying for and
    there’s chemistry and mutual attraction he drops the
    bomb on you and tells you that he’s “bisexual”. How
    in the hell did you forget to mention that?

    7.How many more vacations will I have to take alone
    before I finally meet my partner and travel with
    him?

    8.Is it unrealistic to expect a same gender loving man
    to be monogamous?

    9. What does a guy think of a guy who has not had a
    lot of sexual experiences with other guys? Is it a
    turnoff? Not an issue? A problem? Or just depends
    upon the guy?

    10.Why do I find married men so damn irresistible and
    sexy?

    11.When will I finally have that threesome and multi-
    racial sixsome that I often fantasize about? I need
    some wrestlers from the WWE for this one....:o)

    12. Are black men into “water sports”?

    I’ve got way too much time on my hands………….:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @PDQ, love your random thoughts..
    @Josh, bruh you are so deep....your thoughts are so thought provoking!! lol Uh....i really got to see more of you as a person, interesting.

    ReplyDelete