Chronicles of A Down Low Brotha

Caught Between Two Worlds

Monday, December 13, 2010

Good things Come to those Who Wait?

Most people who have been on the down low, gay, or bisexual can all tell stories of having a casual sexual encounter in which it was the pits! The person has body odor, didn’t wash well, didn’t prepare well enough, or just plain didn’t know what they were doing.

Then there are those once in a blue moon encounters that leave you panting, breathing and begging for more. Wondering where has this person been hiding? Where have they been? And why did it take us so long to meet. It is the chance encounters like this that leave you wondering is it worth staying in a relationship, questioning your sexuality, and some of the choices and decisions you made in life? Am I the only one that after sorta kind of beginning to figure this thing out am like, damn I wish I would have enjoyed this sooner?  Is it possible to be so attracted and drawn to this person, after just one hot encounter?  Ever so often I decide to wait for the right thing to come along, and now I'm wondering if I've met the right thing.  And how do you possibly meet the right thing and still be married??  there is a lot of thinking to be done here.



My story….I know I've had my share of sexual encounters where you meet someone online and after a few exchanges and discussing what each other  "likes to get into" you decide well I'm horny and let's get up and see if the "vibe is right".  well we all know that is some bullshit... LOL  Well I know all of us have decided to meet someone and when we got there, they look absolutely nothing like their picture, or they are a few 100 lbs heavier than what their stats say..  as if I wasn't going to notice that the Pillsbury dough boy when you answered the door, or that crooked eye, or maybe that polio-induced limp as you walk to the door?.. I mean really??  I mean people these are things that really make you go hmmmm I'm tired of this shit.

But then there are a few chance encounters where you meet someone that will make your head spin, body quiver, and a smile come to your face just with a passing thought.  I think in my time of playing around, I could probably count on 1 hand and 2 fingers the guys that I was actually blown away by (pun intended) 
Well a few months back, before I deleted my profile on an online sex site, I was browsing around and a familiar screen name hit me up.  I know we had chatted several times online, and talked of possibly hooking up but it seemed to never work out.  Well this time was a bit different, I was online and looking and apparently so was he, the sense of urgency was there and he wanted to meet. He said he was leaving the office and to go ahead and meet him at his place... So i agreed to meet "James"


He gave me the address to his place and I put it in my GPS and was there.  I arrived at his condo downtown, which he came down to meet me in the lobby to let me up...  When I saw him, in my mind I was like damn!!  this nigga gets down??  impossible.  There is always that initial moment of insecurity where I'm wondering to myself if he's okay with me, am I attractive enough, or am I not his type.  Insecurity was off the meter this time, because he was very very attractive, about 6'3" 185 lbs, clean cut, with a smile that made me say damn, had on a shirt, a loosened tie, and some dress slacks.  He honestly reminded me of the guy in the movie Glory Road (Mechad Brooks).   He came down and looked out the door in a jokingly way, and gave me a smile, acted like he was going to walk away, then came back and buzzed me in.  So fine and a sense of humor... this should be interesting. His smell was a clean scent as if he had just left the Nordstrom cologne counter, he smelled good as I followed he and his scent up the stairs... He asked me if I found it okay and nervously, I said yeah, still reeling from his good looks and his strong essence.  He said, "yo you got time?  Imma hop in the shower real quick, have a seat and make yourself comfortable, just don't be snooping, will you wait on me? good things come to those who wait "  I laughed nervously and said aiight cool, don't make me wait too long."

A few minutes later he appeared with a towel wrapped around him and still a little damp and said come on back and why not naked yet...lol.. I laughed..and got up and followed him back... I noticed how toned and sculpted his back and his calves were, all i kept saying to myself damn damn damn....this is going to be something.  His calves were off the chain.. I love calves on a brotha...

Apparently we went to a guest bedroom, he dropped his towel, and said "so wassup, u gonna give me the bizness" and started pulling my clothes off... I could feel my heartbeat pounding faster as my body started to respond to his touch.  His big hands palmed my head and ass, like he was palming a basketball and he leaned in to kiss me.  I shied away because normally kissing is something I reserve and don't do unless I am really feeling the person, but his passion as he kissed my neck, ears and nipples was driving me insane.  He leaned in for another kiss on the lips and it was on. 

One thing about me is that I am a very passionate person, and kissing is a major turn on for me.  In a moment of exhilaration he pushed me on the bed and started feeding me his 9 inches.  I must laugh a little because not only was it long but the shit was thick as hell.  after sucking, doing 69, kissing, licking each others nipples, James just let his and my inner freak out, He licked and kissed me from head to toe.  He flipped me over and then ate my ass for seemed like an eternity.  In the midst of his sucking and eating, he moaned "damn yo, i can eat this booty all nite. it's hairy like i like that shit"  the sounds of his sucking and licking mixed with the feeling of his warm tongue pressing up against my ass sent my body into overdrive... I started trying to push him away but he grabbed my hands with his muscular arms and pinned them to the bed... HOT AS HELL!!!  I'm still trying to gather myself......but simply amazing.

After we be both reached euphoria, he ran into the bathroom made a hot towel, and cleaned me and himself off...He then said, "don't get up yet, i'll be right back".... he came back and he said, "do you mind we just hold each other?"  lol nah I smiled and nah its all good....but in my mind I know this is dangerous, because I don't want to fall for him... and yet still doubting myself, I hope he doesn't fall for me I been a long time since I have had something as passionate as that...we laid there in silence, something unspoken but so very loud... there are times when you just need to release and be with someone that understands what you experience.  James is that someone.

As I left, i received a text message from him, saying "lock this # in....I don't kno wat happened 2nite, but i want 2 c u again, i'll b waitin...dont make me wait 2 long"  ........

I texted back and said, "Good things cum 2 those who wait"

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Great read. Sounds like you and James turned each other out at a time when you both needed is. Double Technical Foul! LOL. Happy for you man. I can appreciate your anxiety. Let it flow and take your time. And just know that the reality of home is something you have to consider. Keep em comin. Damn good read. Now I gotta bust. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man this was beautiful. I'm sooo jealous....:o). It's great if you're lucky enough to find a good brother to release some tension with. However, it's a bitch if one of you starts "catching feelings" and the other is on a completely different page. That shit hurts like hell!

    What's Jame's number?........LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dat shit right dere is a hot muthafuckin post. when u gonna see James again? waiting for the next edition. don't keep us waiting.

    ReplyDelete