Chronicles of A Down Low Brotha

Caught Between Two Worlds

Friday, January 21, 2011

Chocolate City

Okay so i know its been a while since I've posted, but had a lot of shit going on.  I've really been laying low on the action but I have a feeling that something good may be coming down the pipe.....I'm in Chocolate City, yeah that's right.. I've been here for a week now and nothing has popped off yet, simply because this has been a business trip and been working.  Not to mention my colleague wants to hang out every single day.

Well it's the weekend, and I've never been to DC/MD/Va metro to hang out so i'm looking to have some fun!  Don't really know what I can get into but I'm sure it's going to be hot!  Last night a friend who lives in the area called me to tell me that there was a group of hotties getting together..  Hmmm  to go or not to go.... I'm now wishing I would have at least went.... sounded very intriguing.  From the looks of some of these brothas here, damn!!  I need to move. hahahah

I believe that I've going to have some fun....tonight...what shall i do?  where shall I go??  Please tell me that chocolate city  lives up to its name!

I'm here......I'll be back to let you know what happens.....

4 comments:

  1. Hey Bruh. I hear the Bachelors Mill is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not on a friday (Bachelor's Mill)...Thats Thurs and Saturday only. If you're looking for something a lil more mature on a Friday night, You are not in great luck. Club Aqua is off the chain Friday night, the age range is about 23-34-5ish

    ReplyDelete
  3. IDK anymore. I think the Delta might still be open. Of course there's Dupont Circle, but you probably won't wanna be seen there...iont even think there's any sex parties happening this weekend

    ReplyDelete